Solved : Connection not private/ Certificate error:
Hey guys this is Tekoworld, today i will show you how to deal with the following errors.
1.Your connection not private in google chrome
2. Certificate error in internet explorer
Here is what you need to do
- First click the bottom right of you pc and click the date and time showing on your pc
- click change date and time settings
- a pop up will appear.
- click internet time
- click change settings
- check the box which says "synchronize with an internet time server"
- click update now
- click Ok and close
- Now open your google chrome or internet explorer whatever you want and surf wherever you want.
Now you have know how to solve problem of google chrome and internet explorer of connection not private and certificate error
What!you didnt got it?
Okay here is my video tutorial